CRANE is an association that brings together successful entrepreneurs and leaders of successful companies who have time, will and money for investing. A new business angel must have a successful business story in the past in order to contribute to the development of the network and of the project in which he will invest, because, besides money, he passes along the knowledge he acquired, his experience and business contacts, which is fundamental for this kind of funding. It is expected from the members to actively participate in the operations and promotion of the association, in accordance to the association’s Statute and rules of conduct. What is understood by active participation is evaluation of projects through Angelsoft, participation in the assemblies and gatherings of the business angels. We are accepting new members, and the application form for membership can be found here.
Main reasons to apply as an Investor in CRANE:
- Access to high-quality investment projects within CRANE
- Meet and collaborate with investors with similar interests and motivation
- Connect with people who are also investing their capital and knowledge in innovative companies and have experience in selecting projects which result in great return on investment
- Participate in showcases, presentations of potential projects to invest in
- Participate in investment conferences and forums
At the general meeting of the members of CRANE, held on May 12 2010, it was decided to introduce membership fees for CRANE membership. The fee will be paid on an annual basis, and will be valid from the payment date until the same date of the next year. The fee is 8,000.00 Kuna, the value added tax is not charged since the Croatian business angels network is a non-profit association and not in the VAT system.
Membership fee will be used to cover the operational costs of CRANE and for the purpose of business improvement.